Working Student (f/m/d) PR & Communications
Part-Time Position | Berlin Office or Remote
We are communications experts who support founders, business angels and venture capitalists in building a strong network and shaping their external perception. Through strategic communication and press work, we create awareness, build narratives and deepen networks between investors, teams and customers.
About the Role
As a Working Student (f/m/d) PR & Communications you will play a pivotal role in supporting our team of PR Consultants in executing effective PR campaigns for our partners. This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to gain hands-on experience in the field of PR while working alongside experts in the industry and high-profile startup and VC partners.
- Editing press releases, pitches, and social media content
- Researching media contacts, industry events, our clients’ competitors, topic-specific content for coverage, and current industry trends
- Brainstorming and collaboratively developing communication strategies, creative storytelling, and innovative PR campaigns
- Assisting in the planning of industry-specific events for our partners
- Engaging with external stakeholders such as journalists, contributors, and partners
- Building your network with national and international journalists and media representatives
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of our clients’ industries and target audiences
Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or a related field
Strong interest in startups, venture capital, and the tech industry
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both German and English
Detail-oriented with strong research and analytical skills
Enthusiastic, proactive, and able to work independently
Prior experience in using PR tools and software is a plus
Why join us?
- Valuable hands-on experience in PR and communications within the startup and VC sectors
- The opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing PR firm that is making a difference
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your class schedule
- Possibility for the role to evolve into a part-time or full-time position upon graduation
- Be part of a dynamic and growing PR firm that is making a difference
- Work with high-profile clients in the start-up and VC world and explore our network
We are offering you remote work, flexible working hours, a strong learning curve as well as a great network & team. We are a young company enabling you to have a big impact on COHORT’s development and success.
If this sounds like a match, let’s get to know each other!
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply – regardless of race, gender, sexual identity or orientation, religion, age, neurodivergence or disability.
Drop us a line via firstname.lastname@example.org
COHORT Public Relations
Lea Sophie Schramm & Pierpaolo Angeletti