PR Consultant (f/m/d)
Permanent Full-Time Position | Berlin Office or Remote
We are communications experts who support founders, business angels and venture capitalists in building a strong network and shaping their external perception. Through strategic communication and press work, we create awareness, build narratives and deepen networks between investors, teams and customers.
About the Role
We are looking for a talented and driven PR Consultant (m/f/d) to join our team. Thinking outside the box, seeking and jumping on extraordinary opportunities will help drive our clients’ success. In this role, you will be responsible for executing effective PR campaigns, developing and maintaining relationships with media contacts and managing day-to-day client communications.
- Use your skill set to develop and execute creative PR campaigns that drive results and meet client objectives
- Use your strong communications and networking skills to reach your goal of an optimal and tailored online and print press coverage
- Foster strong relationships with media contacts and journalists
- Write and distribute press releases and pitch letters
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of clients’ industries and target audiences
- Participation in industry-relevant events
- Operating as a point of contact for external stakeholders, such as journalists, contributors and partners
- Building new structures & processes in a small, young agency (startup mentality)
- You have a passion for the start-up scene and love working closely with founders, investors, journalists and your team on a daily basis
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and take ownership of your clients and campaigns
Passion and understanding for tech-driven business models
You gathered at least 1 year of professional experience in the field of PR / Communications
Strong media relations skills and first successes in securing media coverage
Multi-tasker, comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
High level of independent thinking and acting
Knowledge of PR tools and tactics, including media databases, monitoring tools, and reporting software
Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, marketing or a related field
Why join us?
- Be part of a dynamic and growing PR firm that is making a difference
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company: build your own cohort and be responsible for your own set of clients
- Work with high-profile clients in the start-up and VC world and explore our network
- Collaborate with a talented and experienced team of PR professionals
We are offering you remote work, flexible working hours, above average vacation days, a strong learning curve, bonus options as well as a great network & team. We are a young company enabling you to have a big impact on COHORT’s development and success.
If this sounds like a match, let’s get to know each other!
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply – regardless of race, gender, sexual identity or orientation, religion, age, neurodivergence or disability.
Drop us a line via email@example.com
COHORT Public Relations
Lea Sophie Schramm & Pierpaolo Angeletti